Register Now & Gain Access to Forums
Welcome to "The Lincman Forum"
To gain access to the forums you will need to register. Registering is free and easy just follow the following instructruction.
Firstly some REGISTERING RULES
- USERNAME = Your Full Name eg. John Smith (anything else will be deleted) Once entered you will not be able to change your username.
- EMAIL = Your Work Email Address
- SIGNATURE = Must include your Full Name & Company Name
- In order to log into the board as a user, you must register a username. To do this, click the small Register link at the top of any page.
- You will be taken to the Registration Agreement Terms, which you must agree to in order to register.
- You will then be taken to the registration information form. Fill out each of the required fields, and any of the optional fields you like.
- When you register, you must specify an email address. All email from the board to you will be sent to that address. This board is set to User Activation, you must check your email and click the activation link there before you may log in.
- In order to post using your username and use your custom settings on the board, you must log in. To log in, you must use the small login form at the bottom of the Forum Index page.
- Alternatively you may click the small Login link at the top of any page to be taken to the Login Page.
- Enter your user name and password, and click Login. You will be taken to the page you were previously using, but will now be able to post with your username, change your profile, check private messages, etc. To log out of the board, click the small Logout [<your> ] link at the top of any page.
- Once logged in You need to Join the "Authorised Service Technician Group" to access the Equipment Forums.
- Request access here and click Join Group.
- Your request will be pending approval by the administrator.
- If you are not logged in and attempt to do anything that requires authorised login, you will be taken to the login screen. After approval you will be able to log in, you will be taken to the page you were attempting to go to before logging in.
- Whilst you are waiting for approval your login enables you to change your profile, checking your private messages, posting to some forums etc.
- If you forget your password, go to the Login Page. Click I forgot my password.
- You will be taken to a form to enter your username and email address. A new password will be created, and sent in an email to you. When you receive the email, you need to click the new password activation link. The new password activation link exists so that if someone else enters your information into theForgotten Password form, your current password will remain intact. After you have activated your new password, you may log in with it. You may change your password to what you like in your profile.